Terms and Conditions of Hire of Ledston Indoor Arena
Download terms as a PDF
- All arena hire bookings are subject to a 50% deposit.
- Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of this deposit.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the booked time will lose their deposit. Cancellations made before this time will receive a full refund.
- The Centre reserves the right, in exceptional circumstances, to cancel the booking without notice.
- All droppings MUST be picked up from the arena and the car park area after use, and disposed of in the buckets provided. Failure to do so will result in a £5 penalty for individuals and, in the case of clubs and societies, failure to leave the arena and car park clean and tidy after use will result in a £25 penalty.
- Hirers must stick to their allocated time slot so that they do not interfere with any other bookings. Set up time should be included in the booking.
- Use of the arena is at the hirer’s own risk. All hirers are advised to check the arena before entering to ensure that it has been left in a safe condition by the previous occupant.
- Neither Ledston Equine Centre nor any of its employees shall in any way be liable for any accident, injury, damage or loss.
- It is mandatory for all riders – including instructors – to wear a protective helmet to British Standard EN1384, ASTMF 1163, or PAS 015 AT ALL TIMES while mounted on LEC property. Body protectors are recommended but are not mandatory.
- All hirers must bring somebody with them in case of emergency.
- On arena hire days, first aid will NOT be provided by the Centre.
- Children under 16 must be supervised at all times.
- All damages/breakages must be reported and either replaced or paid for.