Dressage at Ledston
Our Dressage competitions run from February to December, taking place on the first Sunday of the month.
Get free Ledston Dressage alerts to your phone - so you'll always know about the next event or if something is cancelled due to bad weather! Here's how.
for Ledston Event Dates or a print out - see Dressage 2012 Calendar
And you can always use the Online Ledston Events Calendar for all events
Ledston Equine Centre Intro Test C (Printable PDF)
Ledston Equine Centre Intro Test D (Printable PDF)
Pre entries can be made by post – by printing the Dressage entry form and sending it, along with a cheque for the full amount (£10 per class) made payable to Ledston Equine Centre, to Ledston Equine Centre, Hall Lane, Ledston, Castleford, West Yorkshire WF10 2BB or by using the online request form below, and making your payment by BACS. NB: This payment must be received no later than the Wednesday prior to the competition date.
Dressage rules & conditions
• Entry fee £10 per class.
• Dressage pre-entries to be received by 12 noon on the Wednesday preceding the competition date.
• One entry per horse per class.
• Entrants must call for their times on 01977 668200 between 12noon & 4pm on the Friday prior to the competition.
• Refunds on pre entries are only available up to 48 hours prior to the competition unless the class is cancelled.
• No entries are accepted without full payment.
• No refunds will be given for entries made on the day of the competition unless the class is cancelled by the organisers.
• In all classes rosettes are awarded to 6th place.
• All tests to take place on a pro-wax competition (fibre sand) surface.
• DOGS are to be kept on leads AT ALL TIMES and must NOT be brought into the indoor arena viewing gallery.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
• Body protectors are recommended but are not mandatory.
• Dress code is in conjunction with British Dressage rules.
• Competitions run in accordance with British Dressage rules.
• All horses are to be vaccinated to date and not be carrying any infectious or contagious diseases.
• Passports must be available for inspection at the Secretary's desk on number collection.
• The organisers shall not be liable for any claims in respect of damage or accident to any person whether competitor, servant, spectator, horse, vehicle or property, howsoever caused in conjunction with, or arising out of the competition.
• It is MANDATORY that all competitors and riders wear a protective helmet to BRITISH STANDARD EN1384, ASTMF1163 or PAS015 at all times when mounted on LEC property.
• Warming up is to take place in the designated area only.
• Lungeing is not allowed anywhere on LEC property.
• Any competitors under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
• The Management and Organisers reserve the right to cancel classes and alter/amend rules at their discretion.
• Any objections must be made to the organiser within 30 minutes of the completion of the event accompanied by a £30 deposit which may be forfeited if the objection is overruled.
For more information please call Ledston 01977 668200, use the form above or email email@example.com